Commitment & Fee Policy
Fees All fees must be paid on time according to the schedule set.
If a fee payment is returned for NSF, all fees associated with the NSF will need to be paid by the offending party.
Consequences of no payment, late payment, or returned checks on the set schedule or customized fee schedule include:
1. Players will not be able to practice until payment is made.
2. Players will not be able to play in competition until payment is made.
1. Should participant become injured during the season, a pro-rated refund will be issued upon presentation of a doctor's note.
2. Should a participant quit no refund will be issued.
Team Commitment & Tryout Policy
There are continuous "tryouts" via skills assessment during weekly workouts, practices, & games. Skill assessments determine team rosters that are "open" & "competitive". Some players will double roster and priority team will be determined on a tournament competition basis. If an athlete decides to withdraw, no refunds will be given. In the unfortunate event of withdraws, DC reserves' the right to adjust rosters with remaining players onto teams based on skill assessment results. Quitting Policy 1. If a player quits during the previous season, and it was not for a medical reason, the player will be required to pay fees for the past season and the current season in advance.
2. If a player encounters a medical condition or a season-ending injury, there will be a pro-rated (by month) refund of fees paid and no penalty will apply for the following year.
3. If a player quits for any reason other than a medical condition, the player is liable for the full season fee, and/or no refund will be issued.
4. If a player has quit but, feels there are extenuating circumstances associated with their decision, and they want the requirement for prepayment waived, the player and parent must appear in person before our Travel Team Board to present their case.